Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A place called Blessing

A Place Called Blessing is a book about the life of Josh, who grew up in foster care.  It tells of his life with the good and the bad.  It does not make out that foster care is horrible in fact it is better than the children's home that he eventually ended up in but just that there is no one who loves you best and always as in a loving family.  In that respect you grow up never learning unconditional love and trust.  Love and caring is based on behavior.  Josh truthfully never had that in his original family either.  It is a story of how Josh learned to love and trust others.
This is a beautifully written interesting story.  I read it as quickly as possible and still live my life.  If I had not been doing anything else I would have read it in one setting it was so good.  I don't think I have read many books better than this one.  There is nothing in this book that I can criticize as it is close to perfect.  I laughed.  I cried.  I learned to be a better person to those around me as I never know how that person's life has been.  Josh has changed me for the  better.  I hope that everyone has the opportunity to read this book.
This book was provided to me for free from Booksneeze for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment