Sunday, March 25, 2012

Angels are for Real by Judith Macnutt

Angels are for Real by Judith MacNutt advertised as containing inspiring, true stories and Biblical answers.  Mrs MacNutt's book has an accessible, comprehensive and encouraging guide into the world of angels.  She discusses angels and how to recognize them at work in each of our own life.  Her book offers insight of miraculous encounters of others and her own life.  She also tells of Biblical narritives proving her theories.  This book discribes angel's various appearances, their activities, their importance to our life, and also an insight into fallen angels and/or Satanic angels.

This book is an uplifting book on angels.  To say that I enjoyed reading this easy to read and understand book would be a gross understatement.  I recieved so much information and insight into the world of which I live and the protection that I daily recieve from angels sent by God.  I felt a blessing from reading this book, no let me say that I realized the blessing that I was already receiving and had always been receiving.  Thank you Mrs MacNutt for writing this book and thank you Chosen Publishing for publishing this awe inspiring book.

I recieved this book from Chosen for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment