Monday, April 15, 2019

The Book of Signs by Dr. David Jeremiah

The Book of Signs by Dr. David Jeremiah is Jeremiah's newest book.  I have got to admit I usually don't study too much in-depth into the book of Revelation.  In fact one of the things that I had noticed is that men tend to really get into studying Revelation and I don't see that much interest from women including myself.  This book really caught my interest from the very beginning.  It didn't seem to center on scare tactics to make the reader interested.  In fact it seems to be more interested into encouraging the reader to be prepared for the end times and then you will already be gone off of Earth.  It is a book that centers on what will happen to the others who have not declared themselves as Christian rather than what will happen to the believers.  This book centers on how the Christian can and should be fully prepared for the end time from the beginning and will leave in the twinkling of an eye just as was reported in the Bible.  The book of Revelation is a difficult to understand last book of the Bible and this book will help explain what this book is saying to the modern day Christian.  This book gives some answers to questions that non-believers have for the Christian of today.  How close are we to the end?  How can we tell when it will happen?  Plain and simple we cannot tell exactly when it will happen.  The Bible tells us that in very simple terms-we won't know.  If someone says that they know then we can know for certain that the person is lying to us.  We can know some signs that the end is drawing closer however and that is what this book is explaining to the reader.

I have enjoyed reading this book of Dr. Jeremiah.  Of course I love to hear him speak on the radio also.  This man can tell his audience the Biblical message in such an interesting manner and he is no different in speaking to his audience in the written form also.  I would advise anyone who is interested in a new Bible study to read this, or anyone who is interested in reading of end times.  As I said earlier this book is one of the few books on Revelation that I as a women thoroughly enjoyed reading.  He easily held my interest in this very deep subject.  Thank you Mr. Jeremiah for explaining this complex Biblical study for me.
I received this book from BookLook for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment